Terms and Conditions for My Living seeds
Updated 25 January 2021
Welcome to mylivingseeds.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Living Seeds’ Website, located at https://mylivingseeds.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mylivingseeds.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, “Your” and “Buyer” refers to you, the person/consumer who logs onto this website, makes the order – hereinafter referred to as the Buyer/ Purchaser, is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. The seller is Living Seeds -Olorunju, Skeieneskogen 74 B, 4318 Sandnes-Norway, email@example.com, +4796510316, organization number: 824508542, and is hereinafter referred to as the seller. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Norway. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Payment, Service Delivery, Refunds, and Conflicts Terms
- Payment: You may use a credit or debit card to make the payment via PayPal or Vipps. Your card will be charged when the order is placed.
- Service Delivery: If the delivery time is not stated in the program purchased, we will communicate and agree on a mutually beneficial date. Once payment has been received you the service will commence within six months, rescheduled based on mutual agreement.
- Refunds: Refunds requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of the individual coaching or training program will be given in full, less one hundred Norwegian kroner for an administrative fee. Living Seeds do not offer refunds for services already provided or currently being provided. Individual coaching and training may be rescheduled for up to 6 months after the initial payment and used within 12 months. All unused sessions expire 12 months after the initial payment. Unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching program.
- Conflict resolution: Claims must be directed to the Seller within a reasonable time frame in accordance with Sections 9 and 10. The parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes out of court. If this is not successful, the Purchaser may contact the Consumer Council of Norway for mediation. The Consumer Council may be reached on (+47) 23 400 500 or at www.forbrukerradet.no
Unless otherwise stated, Living seeds and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mylivingseeds.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from mylivingseeds.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from mylivingseeds.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from mylivingseeds.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mylivingseeds.com
- Redistribute content from mylivingseeds.com
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of My Living seeds, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Living Seeds. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Living Seeds’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We recommend that you check the updated version of the Terms and Conditions whenever you browse our online store.