Living Seeds is a coaching and leadership training business that uses the power of the DISC model to help you to deepen your understanding of yourself and others. Through DISC, I equip you with knowledge and practical tools to build stronger relationships in any environment you find yourself in. Take a leader/career/entrepreneur specific DISC assessment today. As a Coach, a trained Behavioral Analyst, and a certified DISC Consultant, I will help you to raise awareness of self and others, grow your business, improve teamwork, develop a new team, make conflict more productive, lead-manage more effectively, and strengthen communication.
What is DISC?
DISC is a personal assessment tool used by more than one million people every year to help improve teamwork, communication, and productivity in the workplace and even at home. DISC is an acronym that stands for the four main personality profiles described in the DISC model: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
How does DISC work?
The DISC journey starts with a simple personality assessment. This is a 15 minutes assessment to determine where you “fit” into the four main personality reference points. Everyone exhibits traits of all four major styles. The adaptive assessment method makes it even easier to discover your innate style, but innate never means exclusive.
I offer 4 types of DISC Assessments based on your needs:
- DISC for Entrepreneur and Business development
- DISC for Professional Development
- DISC for Team Development (request a tailor-made workshop proposal for your team/group)
- DISC for Student Development
The assessment produces an extensive profile report listing your DISC style and reveals your: strength, communication style, ideal work environment, motivational factors, the value you bring to a group, and more. The profile report is given to an individual and used during the coaching or workshop sessions.
As a coach and workshop facilitator, I help you to discover ways of applying what’s in your profile and maximize your personal and professional development. The DISC profile sample is available on request.
What does DISC measure?
DISC measures the dimensions of your personality. It does not measure intelligence, aptitude, mental health, or values. DISC profiles describe human behavior in various situations—for example, how you respond to challenges, how you influence others, your preferred pace, and how you respond to rules and procedures. It measures tendencies and preferences, or patterns of behavior, with no judgment regarding value or alignment with a skill set or job classification. DISC is a tool for dialogue, not a diagnosis.
What DISC can do for you?
DISC assessments are used in thousands of organizations around the world, from sprawling government agencies and Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits and small businesses. The reason is simple: DISC profiles help build stronger, more effective working relationships.
- Raise self–awareness: Constructive change begins with self-knowledge. DISC profiles show you how you respond to conflict, what motivates you or stresses you out, and how you solve problems.
- Improve teamwork: Teams are where things get done in the modern workplace. DISC profiles teach you how to improve communication and understanding between team members.
- Make conflict more productive: DISC profiles can turn conflict into a positive, productive exercise that helps your organization move forward boldly.
- Lead and manage more effectively: Leaders and entrepreneurs become more naturally effective when they understand the dispositions and preferred working styles of their employees and other team members.